As I lay in bed contemplating the e mail this morning I was trying to decide what I should share. What would you enjoy reading this morning? What would inspire you? I came to the realization that I truly only know a handful of the women that I am writing to. I want to know more about you! What do I want to know? What do you do for leisure? What do you do for pleasure? The definition of leisure is; freedom from time-consuming duties, responsibilities, or activities. The definition of pleasure is; a feeling of happy satisfaction and enjoyment. To be honest I did not know the difference between leisure and pleasure until 5 minutes ago. Then I realized I can spend time at leisure and it is not time spent feeling happy satisfaction and enjoyment. I would say I spend my leisure time exercising. The reality is that exercise for me is more of a responsibility. Honestly, my leisure time is spent in front of the T.V. Ouch! Admitting that makes my throat close. It is true, however, watching T.V. does not give me a feeling of happy satisfaction and enjoyment. I watch T.V. to avoid doing something I am supposed to be doing. Are you spending your leisure time doing something that pleases you? Are you reading a really good book? Do you look forward to watching a thrilling series or movie? Have you been to, or are you going to a concert or performance? A color tour? Please reply and tell me what you truly look forward to. If you have a great book you would like to share please bring it to the gathering this month. If you are struggling to think of something that you do that brings you happy satisfaction and enjoyment, dig deep and make a plan! I hope it pleases you to GET YOUR SWEAT ON TODAY!
- 8:30am – Cardio Tennis @ Maple St. YMCA – Please note this is a paid class; check with the Y for amount.
- 12pm – Spinning @ Maple St. YMCA
- 6pm – Pilates @ Portage YMCA
- 6:30pm – Your Turn Couch 2 5K@ Fitness Spot in Downtown Kalamazoo – If you have not already let Melodie know you will be attending please do so to ensure I have the proper amount of handouts and we don’t leave without you. This is the 1st Day of Week 3, we’re in it to run it.
- 8pm – Zumba @ Chung’s Black Belt in Portage – Please note this is a paid class; check with Melissa
Greater St. Joseph Co.
- 6:30pm – Vinyasa Yoga @ Zimmyville Fitness in Union – Please note this is a paid class; check with Kena
- 7pm – Dance @ Constantine Fitness Center in Constantine – Please note this is a paid class; please check with Kathy
Get Your Sweat On