Decide right now (if you haven’t yet) what is your mood going to be today? Do you like your choice? If not, change it! Now, do whatever it takes to create that mood. Exude the mood; let it fill a room like a strong perfume. My choice today is a little sassy! What did it take to get my sassy back? A new tube of lipstick! I will admit I love to live au natural; messy hairs, no make-up, comfy clothes and perhaps even a slight stench. The truth is, there is a fine line between natural beauty and just not caring. It is fine to throw in the towel and have a care free day…DAY! Days are notorious for turning into weeks that sneak into months that develop before we know it, right into SLUMPS! The best thing about a slump is that you decide when it ends. Today is a perfect day to end a slump! It only takes a small step (Sassy Cinnamon is the name of my new lipstick…..I named it).
- 8:30am – Cardio Tennis @ Maple St. YMCA – Please note this is a paid class; check with the Y for amount.
- 9:00am – Work out in the Maple St. YMCA weight room
- 12pm – Spinning @ Maple St. YMCA
- 6pm – Pilates @ Portage YMCA
- 6:30pm – Your Turn Couch 2 5K@ Fitness Spot in Downtown Kalamazoo – If you have not already let Melodie know you will be attending please do so to ensure I have the proper amount of handouts and we don’t leave without you. This is the 1st Day of Week 3, we’re in it to run it.
- 8pm – Zumba @ Chung’s Black Belt in Portage – Please note this is a paid class; check with Melissa for pricing 269-329-8690
Greater St. Joseph Co.
- 6:30 – Yoga @ The Chapel in Union – Please note this is a paid class; check with Kena for pricing at email@example.com
- 7pm – Ballroom Dance Lessons @ Constantine Fitness Center in Constantine – Please note this is a paid class; check with Kathy Messner @firstname.lastname@example.org
Get Your Sweat On!